Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What do I do about my pet dog? Sox is in trouble! need help NOW!!!?

let me explain the accident, ...my hamster, Spoon, decided to re-enact a scene from the movie "Dr. Strange Love"!!. Spoon didnt realize that I had already lit the 3 stage "Bounty Killer" rocket!!!! when he jumped on the rocket and started yelling WWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!, it fell over and took off! ... that part aint bad ! the rocket flew out of control ( Spoon looked like he was having a good time though!) and has now lodged in sox;s ear!!!! Now she took off down the road chasing a car with the "Bounty Killer" on its second stage and a hamster yelling yyyyaaahhhooooo!!! "riden em cowboy" and because of all the comotion, sox doesnt realize their is a BIG tree in her way!! How do I get all this insanity to stop before the rocket gets to stage THREE? I'm afraid the rocket parachute my pop out and get hung up the car tire!!! What I do????? I need to KNOW NOW!! ...PLEASE HELP SOX!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment