Thursday, December 22, 2011

I need support, my bf broke up w me on Xmas day?

Things had gone a bit rocky lately, neither of the two had managed to get a job until right before Xmas so the spirit and the morale were low, on Xmas day i arrived to his house, it was 9 pm, we both had worked that day and spent sometime with our respective families, he had just gone to bed besides the fatc that he knew i was coming, i was about an hour late though, i woke him up as i wanted to give him his present and spend sometime with him but he acted so anoyed which angered, I asked him why he was acting like that and he said he was tired and i said but its xmas i am not asking you to go with me for a run i just wanted to spend sometime with you, he could not care less, i started asking reasons and he confessed that he is not attracted to me physically anymore, and that he wasnt what i wanted anyway, We had been 2gether for 2 years, i thought i would die that night

0 comments:

Post a Comment