Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Simple and fun jobs for a 12/13 year old?

OK, heres what i'm asking, i turned 12 um, yesterday, i have a paper round and i have had since Christmas, i earn 30 quid every 2 weeks for it! Almost every week i'm invited into town with my friends because we all have nothing better to do to be quite honest but then i have to top up 30 quid on my phone once a month, i don't mind sticking to my paper round but i need a way of making more money, and i wouldn't suggest something like house chores, because even if i did that, id never be able to get my parents to pay me, they say i need to help around the house anyway! I have been thinking about DVD renting but i've heard you need a license? Anyway my PS2 is broken but i still have all the games so i think i could sell them on my brothers Ebay account? anyone got any more ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment