Thursday, December 22, 2011

.3g2 converter help?

I have a video I got off my phone and i'm trying to convert it to ANY file extension that has working sound along with it and one that Youtube accepts, they accept .3g2 but there is no sound when you play the video, so far I have downloaded about 5 different programs and they are all the exact same people just change the names around (Imtoo,xillisoft,x-3g2 and some others) and when I get so far do as to encode and when I click encode it asks for key saying that the benefit of a key is technical support, thats it, so I say later and it starts and fails, I have tried pretty much every file extension change it offers and they all fail after the same step, and if I try to go previous after the fail, my computer freezes. Any program suggestions or methods of change?

0 comments:

Post a Comment